Thursday 8 October 2015

YouTube preliminary influences #3

I decided to have Sherlock as my final influences for my preliminary, the reason for this is that it is a detective like scene where Sherlock has to try and discover what has happened to Mrs Hudson he cleverly discovers that she has been dragged up the stairs and he notices this from her nails scraping against the wall, this detective is completely different to any ordinary detective like scenes, his logical thinking is unique and different to anyone else who plays a detective and u either love or hate him, when he sees this he then suspects that someone is holding her hostage and tries to help her out. I am going to use this example to help me out with how I should represent my detective like scene for my preliminary, this then gives me a bit of an idea how I should use the camera when doing this scene and how each character should act.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.