Thursday 8 October 2015

How to achieve a film look - YouTube tutorial

This YouTube video below, that I have found is very helpful for my actual final two minute video that I am going to make, it gives examples of how to set the camera so you get a professional film look and how to change the aperture in day light to make the moving film image not as bright or blurry. I think by using this video it will help me a lot in producing a high quality video, that will use a wide range of media skills to give me extra marks and it will also give me an overall high quality final product for my coursework. Also this video gives examples of different films that have high quality pictures and it is important that you have a steady hand when filming someone in a chase scene or a action scene, to get an effect like this on final cut I will use warp stabiliser on final cut to get a smooth flow to the film, this film below is very useful and will help me throughout the editing stage and the filming stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.