Thursday 8 October 2015

Youtube preliminary influences #2


Above is a scene taken from Divergent, I used this scene as one of my influences because it links to a chatty scene across the table. This also shows the different characters personalities and what they like and dislike so then the audience get to know them a bit more, during the feast at the table there is a bit of conflict about what factions they used to be in. This video gives me an idea of what I might want to do for my preliminary, which would help me to produce a face to face talking seen across the table while sitting down, by doing this I will make sure that you see the characters different personalities and how they are feeling during this scene and maybe use different character angles and lighting to show this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.