Friday 23 October 2015

Information about silent movies



References from prezi:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_film

I have chosen to make this prezi PowerPoint, the reason for this is that it gives me information on how I need to make a silent movie and what a silent movie should be like. This is important for my final video, the reason for this is because it will help me to create a professional looking silent movie and I will also make sure that I keep looking back at this presentation so that I will include everything in my work to make it look as realistic as possible. Overall I have chosen an example video in the presentation this then means that I have a clear idea on how to film the characters and the facial expressions and actions needed to produce an excellent silent movie, so I will keep this in mind and make sure that I do an even better video this time than my preliminary video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.