Monday 4 January 2016

Tips to help me do a good film


Above I have took a screenshot of this website, the reason why I have done this is because it gives me useful tips on how to use different shots that won't make the film boring and will also make it stand out a lot more with the different shots that get used to make a great video.


Above is another bit of information that will help me to make sure that when I am filming someone that I make sure that I am close enough so I can pick up the sound a lot better, following on from the other screenshot it is a lot better to use more different camera shots than just one. All of this information is what I am going to keep in mind to make my film really good, not boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.