Monday 18 January 2016

Evidence of camera being set up for filming

Below is evidence of me doing my filming on the 17th January 2016. I made sure that the camera was on the tripod in the correct way so it won't fall off, that was for if I had to move it about to different places that I was going to film. Also I did some practice runs, this was where I made sure that I focused the camera on different objects that I wanted the audience to be looking at in my short film. Also I figured out how to use the camera for filming, by moving the tripod handle to show an establishing shot of where the action will be taking place. This time for my filming I think it is going to go a lot better than my preliminary video, even though I may have to go out and film some scenes again. Fortunately this certainly won't be any hassle because I am determined to do well in this area of my coursework and the actresses who are involved don't mind re-filming bits again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.