Monday 4 January 2016

Equipment List

Above is the Nikon DSLR camera that I will be using to film everything

I will be using this tripod for when there is just still filming of where the place is, for example in one bit of my film at the beginning I will be recording the atmosphere and to use an enigma code towards where everything is set and to add tension towards something bad going to happen.

I will be using this microphone to make sure that I pick out every bit of important sound that I need to make sure that it sets the atmosphere and so you can hear people a lot better when they are speaking.

I will be using the OPTEKA X-GRIP professional camera for when I film steady long , short pan shots or action sequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.