Tuesday 8 December 2015

Survey - possible name for film

I asked all my class members what film title they liked the most, so then I have seen what the audience would find more interesting when watching my film and the title is very important to link towards what the film is going to be about.
Above my peers said that they preferred the name Masked Man, this maybe suggests that it gives an idea to the audience about what might happen in my film and that it is a very interesting name as well. However I really liked Hide and Seek but because that name has already been used for a film I couldn't use it, so instead I went for the one that my peers liked the most which was 'Masked Man'.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.