Tuesday 1 December 2015

Feedback on Storyboard


From the comments I have found out what my peers think is good and bad about this storyboard that I have drawn out myself:

  • They said that my storyboard has used good use of explanation on why I have used a shot, I have used a good storyline with captivating shots, illustration of the story is well presented and easy to understand. When drawing it out I made sure that I got every detail down for each scene and this then will help with my actual film towards working out where everyone should be when I film them in my actual piece of final work. 
  • However they said that I needed to improve on using more varieties of shots to then give more explanation towards what will happen in each scene and to then make it interesting and show the story from different angles, include more sounds used in the scenes to portray the feelings of the characters and to show exactly what is going on, I need to be more creative with the narrative/storyline to make it stand out from everyone else's film and be more interesting to watch as well and when I think about my film I will also need to think about how long each shot will last for so then I can meet the brief of doing 2 minutes for my final film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.