Sunday 27 September 2015

YouTube preliminary influences #1

Casper Lee who made this video makes a variety of vlogs on his channel. I chose this YouTube video because it is an example of something that I might want to add in my preliminary video where someone talks to someone about the characters troubles. But for my preliminary video it is going to be like a detective scene. This video also is really funny because it shows Casper's friends in the video too, including when he is talking to Joe about what he did at the photo shoot. There is a lot of great emotion coming from Casper showing how deep and upsetting that photoshoot was and that he regrets firing his friends too. During the end we see Maisie Williams and she uses a brilliant quote from The Game Of Thrones "when you play the game of thrones you either win or you die". This has definitely given me some ideas for what I might want to do for my preliminary video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.