Wednesday 9 September 2015

Research and planning ideas for blog


I have been looking up some different ideas for what I could add on my blog, which would then help me to achieve the highest possible grade in my coursework. Also I have come up with a few ideas that I might want to put on my blog by drawing out a table as seen below:


As you can see I have made up a lot of ideas that will help me make my blog a bit more interesting and adds more detail to my blog for you the examiner to be able to read and understand the process I went through throughout making my video for my coursework.

The hyperlinks I found useful during the process of my table where: http://freddy-will-get-an-a.blogspot.co.uk/2014_04_01_archive.html and



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.