Tuesday 9 February 2016

Video Production self assessment

Above is a picture taken of my work so far with targets on what I need to do to improve. The things that I need to do is work on titling to make my film look more like an opening film, by doing this I am going to look on the exam board website to look at some of the things other people have done to give me an idea on how I could present the titling on mine.

Secondly, I need to make sure that the continuity of sound is fluent and flows perfectly with each scene, this is important because otherwise it would confuse the audience with what is going on. Additionally, I need to change the colour of the video I filmed so it fits with the overall film.

Fortunately, the praise I got for my work was that the shooting material is appropriate to the task set including controlled use of the camera, attention to framing, variety of shot distance and close attention to mise-en-scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.