Tuesday 2 February 2016

Auditing mark scheme with my Blog

From the mark scheme I have done planning and research in a lot of detail, organisation of actors, locations, costumes or props, worked on drafting, scripting and storyboarding. Also I have made sure that I have took a lot of care in my presentation of work in research and planning to help me with my filming, so I know what I need to do when it comes to actually editing it. Also I made sure that my time management is kept up to date like a diary, including all the things I have done to help make my work look professional and so I understand the Media industry a lot more as well. However I need to make sure that I add a bit more detail about the target audience I have used and then my work will be a higher level 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.