Tuesday 24 November 2015

Change of plan for film

I have decided to not do a silent movie and instead do a crime scene investigation with loads of people getting involved in the scene and by deduction this then makes the audience wonder who might of done the incident, by doing this I can then show how each character is feeling through how they speak and act. I think it would be a better idea because it would be hard to understand what the person was trying to show and that is why I have scrapped the idea of a silent movie - it doesn't give enough information to the audience about what is going on and how they are reacting towards what has just happened. Also I will have an anticlimactic opening beginning sequence to show that something really serious has happened as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.